SyncRelease is a release management tool built for an easier and simplified process of build pipelines, running automated tests, code deployment, and better team coordination through built-in release notes and a release calendar. We want to take the stress and headache out of releasing software so engineers can just focus on their next release!
Initially, we started SyncRelease as our internal tool for deployment and build process. Now it is battle-hardened and production-ready after years of improvements and real-world usage.
We are now very delighted to offer SyncRelease to the world so that you, too, can turn your release management process into a less painful and more enjoyable experience. Finally releasing the software that your team has been working hard on should be a celebration, not a hassle.
HedgeNexus is a web portal for connecting investors with hedge funds across the world by providing a comprehensive database of hedge fund information, monthly commentary updates, matching mandates, and so on. Some of the built-in features HedgeNexus offers are:
- Interactive screener for searching hedge funds built using Knockout JS
- Detailed hedge fund profile information
- Interactive HTML5 chart for hedge fund performance over the years
- Event registration
- Mandate Search
Hedge Fund Manager Portal
- Publish and update monthly performance data
- Manage monthly commentary publications
- Mandate matching with investors
- Set up an appointment to meet with potential investors
- Complete user management with controls and permissions
- Hedge fund database management
- Event management along with event/conference videos
- Detailed analytics of all user activities on the site
- API integration with a third party service for hedge fund data feeds
- CRM system for managing investors and hedge funds
|Tech Stack||PHP7, Zend Framework, MySQL, Linux, Nginx, jQuery, Knockout JS, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5|
HackTools.io is an online website that provides a Swiss Army knife of various useful and nifty development tools for software developers.
The website offers a collection of useful tools that can help software developers in their day to day jobs of writing code or maintaining and debugging software and applications.
CoviMap is our in-house passion project which provides visual and geographical information about COVID-19 cases in all states and counties across the United States.
- View cases by county level, state level, or nationwide in the U.S.
- Historical data and chart to see the number of cases over time
We built the first initial launch of the StellaService website for our client company, which provides consumers transparent and accurate information about the quality of customer service of businesses.
|Tech Stack||PHP, Joomla CMS, MySQL, Linux, Apache, jQuery, CSS|
StreetID is a job market portal website dedicated to the financial service industry. It connects matching candidates with industry specific skills to prospective employers and job openings.
We built an automated data feed of job postings for our client's existing website. This was accomplished by text mining the official job postings from financial companies.